June 9, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide
Windows Version: XP SP2
CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (2,8 GHz)
HDD: 750GB seagate (boot) & 2x 1TB seagate in RAID0 configuration
Memory: 3 GB Kingston HyperX DDRII PC2-6400 (3-3-3-10)
Motherboard: ASRock ALiveNF5-eSATA2+
Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 520
Motherboard Bios: AMI
Video Card: Club 3D HD 2600XT 512 MB GDDR3 SDRAM
Video Card Driver: Catalyst 7.10
Sound Card: Integrated in MB / Realtek ALC888
1. TV Card: Terratec 2400i
1. TV Card Type: DVB-T - PCI-E x1
1. TV Card Driver: BDA Driver 1.0.3.266
Video-Audio Codec: ffdshow-rev1589_20071031_clsid_sse_icl10.exe + MPV/MPA
HTPC Case: mCubed HFX Classic
Cooling: Heatsinks on cabinet - hooked to CPU/GFX/HDD enclosures via heatpipes; plus Nexus Real Silent, 120mm, 22,8dB(A),B/W controlled by mCubed T-Balancer® bigNG
Power Supply: NesteQ Nova 500W 0dB External PSU
Remote: Firefly
TV: Sony KDL32-D3000
TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

Just upgraded my MP from 0.2.3 Final to 1.0 RC4 - and i like it... Except problems...
The remote works... sort of... Some buttons work, others do not... When entering config and changing the settings for the buttons on the remote, the changes stays in some instances, in others they do not... Also when i make changes, and check the "inputdevicemappings" directory, no "custom" directory is created, as it were in 0.2.3 (and as it says in the warning.txt file there should be)...

The remote worked flawlessly under 0.2.3... Am i missing something?? Do i need new drivers/additional software to make it work under 1.0 ???

Thx guys...

Hildebrandt

Portal Pro
June 9, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Some improvement using 1.0 (stop button now works 'out off the box'!)- but i still can't figure out where MP saves the changes i make when i learn the remote new functions... No Custom directory is created...

tannerdog99

January 20, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Firefly Problem too.

I have a Firefly problem in Version 1 also. My volume control acts weird and I seem to have lost my click.wav sounds I used to have in RC3. What happened? I tried moving my backup Custom folder to the inputdevicemappings folder and it just made it worse.

Hildebrandt

Portal Pro
June 9, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Try removing the custom folder and enter the configuration for the X10 -> Learn and teach the remote the proper way to respond to key presses... Using notepad you can look into you old config to see where the difference is... I'm going to do the same... when i get around to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom