[FIXED] - IMDB: Movie Trailers -> Search function broken (logs attached) (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

MP 1.2.3
    Online Videos 1.2.0.0

I was having problems playing trailers using moving pictures and the avalon skin. I was getting a search error returned from the online videos plugin, whenever I tried to play a trailer.

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

error3.jpg

So I switched to default skin and found that online videos gives a search error when trying to search within IMDB Trailers.

I'm not sure if IMDB Trailers is the site that avalon skin + moving pictures use, but I didn't get any errors when I tried to search youtube using the online videos plugin.

Default wide skin Logs attached

PS: I also tried reinstalling online videos, and still got the same error.

Last edited:

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks like the search on http://m.imdb.com/ (which is the source for the plugin) is broken.
    Every search displays "No Results". I will look for an alternative entry but this will probably be solved once IMDb fixes the mobile site.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks, I might suggest on avalon forum that the release a patch and update the skin to use youtube or another provider until this is fixed.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Avalon trailer search is now fixed, so I assume that the IMDB Trailer search must be fixed as well.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Confirmed, the search functionality on the IMDB mobile website is restored so the plugin should work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom