FLAC/TS files problem? (1 Viewer)

probedb

May 9, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbys, UK
New to all this.

I've got Winamp configured as the external player and added .flac to it's list as well as the list in Mediaportal setup.

However if I browse to directories that contain flac files I can't highlight them???

Also why does the Winamp plugin grab focus away from Mediaportal so the remote no longer controls Mediaportal??

No .ts files either :( Looking more and more like I'm scrapping this program as I can't do anything in it.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
New to all this.

I've got Winamp configured as the external player and added .flac to it's list as well as the list in Mediaportal setup.

However if I browse to directories that contain flac files I can't highlight them???

Also why does the Winamp plugin grab focus away from Mediaportal so the remote no longer controls Mediaportal??

No .ts files either :( Looking more and more like I'm scrapping this program as I can't do anything in it.

Why do you try to use Winamp via MP. Use Winamp directly or use MP. I see no point in using Winamp from MP via plugin. Working here with FLAC also and it works like a charm with MP directly.

grubi.

exponent2

Portal Member
January 10, 2008
Vancouver
Home Country
Canada Canada
Grubi - which MP version are you running?

I get this annoying artifact at the start of each track with FLAC files. It's not in the FLAC file but instead comes from MP and I the sound card is in bit matched output so there is no processing there at all.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I get this annoying artifact at the start of each track with FLAC files. It's not in the FLAC file but instead comes from MP and I the sound card is in bit matched output so there is no processing there at all.

Sorry I think I wasn' t precise enough. I use the PureAuido (formerly AISO) plugin of MP. This is the only one offering true gapless playback at the moment. The internal BASS engine introduces the artifacts you describe as currently not beeing capable of true gapless playback. The plugin seamlessly integrates into MP and is also based on the BASS engine.

HTH grubi.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Does anyone know how to get .TS and .DVR-MS file to playback in MP. They don't playback for me.

Hey come on relax. MP is as many other mediplayers a DirectShow player. So what formats you can view is outside the scope of MP. For TS files you can install Haali's Media Splitter.

HTH.
grubi.

sdheda

Portal Member
July 22, 2006
O.C.
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey come on relax. MP is as many other mediplayers a DirectShow player. So what formats you can view is outside the scope of MP. For TS files you can install Haali's Media Splitter.

HTH.
grubi.

I have Haali installed and 3 different MPEG2 decoders, and I still cannot get TS or DVR-MS files to playback.

Not to mention the TV server does not display any video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom