Flag/filters in this plugin (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

I have two questions regarding MyTvSeries.

1. MyTvSeries uses 'filters' like All, Watched, Unwatched. Is it also possible to add a filter like 'Subtitle available' and 'Subtitle not available'? Since it can detect this, because on episodes who have episodes it shows that using a logo on top of the screen.

2. Is there a way to flag an episode as Watched, even though you haven't seen it in MP itself yet? Like when you saw an episode on TV before?

I hope you can answer my questions.

Thanks in advance,
Zinu.

scma

Portal Pro
December 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello,

I have two questions regarding MyTvSeries.

1. MyTvSeries uses 'filters' like All, Watched, Unwatched. Is it also possible to add a filter like 'Subtitle available' and 'Subtitle not available'? Since it can detect this, because on episodes who have episodes it shows that using a logo on top of the screen.

2. Is there a way to flag an episode as Watched, even though you haven't seen it in MP itself yet? Like when you saw an episode on TV before?

I hope you can answer my questions.

Thanks in advance,
Zinu.

Yes, but for your first question it's very messy, there's no gui for it so you'll need to edit the database by hand.
For your second question, just press "F9" on a episode and choose "mark as watched" in the menu.

cheers
Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom