Flashy frames, then crashes. (1 Viewer)

xclocked

Portal Pro
August 8, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Whenever i enter my TV and turn the TV feature on, in the mini-tv screen it will start to flicker and on and off in a fast motion. When i'm in full screen mode it's totally perfect, but then when I exit full screen mode it will crash.

Specs

Intel P4 3.0e
Nvidia 6800LE
Sound Blaster Live 5.1
Pinnacle PCTV

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
Replies
Views
There is. You should see a "thread options" with a drop down menu at the top of the screen. There is an option to modify the thread title where you can also change the prefix. Set to "solved" as per your request.
There is. You should see a "thread options" with a drop down menu at the top of the screen. There is an option to modify the thread...
Hi. Been using MP several years with great joy. Updated my system to new cpu: Intel Skylake i5-6600K, MB: Asus Z170M-plus Micro...
Replies
Views
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
Nice to hear the problems went away... No I don't have any need for logs, I will ask for new ones if the (or other) problem arises again
Nice to hear the problems went away... No I don't have any need for logs, I will ask for new ones if the (or other) problem arises...
Netflix for OnlineVideos Where can I get this? This is a site in the OnlineVideos plugin, enable Netflix from the "Manage Sites"...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom