Folders instead of album artist as default view (1 Viewer)

LennyW

Portal Pro
July 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I use the folders view (same as on my harddisk) in music, because my family likes it best (same structure as with other computers not running MP). Unfortunately there is an issue with MP 1.3 and the titan skin: Album Artist is the default view even though folders view is number 1 in the list and album artist is only number 2. I did not find a way to select folders view as default, may be it has a different name in the configuration which I do not recognize as the one I need.

Can you help?

Best regards,
LennyW

LennyW

Portal Pro
July 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi!

I have just read that the Default view I want is called "shares view". How can I select it as default? Every time I start the music section, I am back to album artist. There is unfortunately no shares view selectable in the configuration.

Please help
LennyW

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
+1 I would like to also! Came across this thread while looking for an answer for this. I have quite a lot Various Artists albums which I would like to select using the folders/shares view.

Edit: I deleted all views in the MP Config (music section) and then MP switched to the shares view. I got what I want. Maybe you can try this to.

Last edited:

LennyW

Portal Pro
July 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Does not work for me. I get an error instead. Even though the shares view is the only view left, MP does not switch automatically to it. But thanks for your reply, it was definitely worth trying.

Best regards
LennyW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom