Foofaraw Skin (1 Viewer)

What skin aspect ratio would you/do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
My videos looks larger than the rest but I presume it because it has the 'squarest' ratio, while my tv is obviously rectangular? Also not sure about the radio task image, not quite radio enough for me! lol ! :) Love the animations on basic home though and must admit this is a great looking skin!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey, this is one good looking skin, Harleys got some real competition on the darkside.

My videos looks larger than the rest but I presume it because it has the 'squarest' ratio, while my tv is obviously rectangular? Also not sure about the radio task image, not quite radio enough for

Agree with above comment, but TV still does look way out of proportion (especially when selected) to the other icons in basichome.

Maybe need the samsung 4:3 ratio monitor as icon, instead of Widescreen TV :D

rsparey

Portal Pro
    August 16, 2006
    Congleton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ... still does look way out of proportion (especially when selected) to the other icons in basichome.

Maybe need the samsung 4:3 ratio monitor as icon, instead of Widescreen TV :D

Good point about the TV, we chooce this tv as our icon, since it is the tv, I run mp on, however as you have pointed out the 16:9 ratio of it doesn't fit in with the 200x200 icon placement... I will have a think if there is another way to draw this icon... maybe the samsung 4:3 monitor, although I would still like to keep the widescreen tv...

TranceManNZ

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2006
    This skin is very very nice indeed. Many thanks for your effort.

Question: Is there anyway to have "TVSeries" on basic home screen ? That would just complete my HTPC ;)

c.hilding

Portal Member
    November 17, 2006
    ABANDONED ACCOUNT
    Home Country
    A the moment our efforts will be concentrated on producing the final icon set, and continuing to update the xml files, once this stage is complete I will look at implementing a 4:3 ratio version if there is a high demand for it.

Thanks for making this skin, it's exactly to my tastes. I will stop using Replicant when you've finished it. Please consider making a 16:10 version of it though, since that is the second most common widescreen format, and the skin is squashed here. :p

Best Regards,
    Christopher H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom