Force IMDb+ (1 Viewer)

dietbutcher

Portal Member
February 4, 2007
Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this will mean a possible update notification while watching a movie, but you will be able to disable this behaviour on the next IMDb+ plugin release.

The new IMDb+ plugin will also allow you to "Force IMDb+..." on any other existing scraper-script imported movie as well, such as TheMovieDb one, and a few more improvements.

Hi Rochess,

Thanks for the new Version, I have:
Plugin Version: 1.2.0.133
Scraper Version: 3.3.6
Replacements Version 1.0.4

When I tried the Force IMDB+ using the Hidden Menu it says "Successfully switched 0/2390 movies"

Here are the current Stats from IMDB+ Info:

Movies Using IMDB+ As Scraper Source: 1052
Movies that Use a different scraper: 1338

Any ideas?

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6

Movies that Use a different scraper: 1338
    In the current version it only converts source to IMDb+ for movies that have IMDb as a primary source. In the next version you can convert from any source as long as they have a valid IMDb id.

So in the next release you will be able to see break down by source for those 1338 movies...and then convert them all across (atleast the movies that have a valid imdbid).

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007

Great thanks, I misunderstood the new feature "Force IMDb+..." on any other existing scraper-script imported movie as well. But the next version sounds like it will take care of that.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

Great thanks, I misunderstood the new feature "Force IMDb+..." on any other existing scraper-script imported movie as well. But the next version sounds like it will take care of that.

I just wanna clean up some text-strings, run a few more tests on the "Force IMDb+..." and new refresh system and make new screenshots for Wiki. If all goes well I can do all that tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom