Framedrops after channelswitch from analog tuner (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could you do me a favour and test the MPAudioRenderer ?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...renderer-better-video-playback-quality-84441/

I would also be very happy if you could completelly remove SAF and then try other codecs (like the included MPC-MPV and MPV-MPA). Just to rule out a codec issue here (would not be the first time with SAF).

Didn't get around testing the MPAudioRendere, because I spent my "pc quotum" to reinstalling windows/mediaportal/different ati drivers :(

For my initial problem: I think I'll give up trying to fix this.
    I'm 99% sure that with mp 1.0.2 I was getting stutter-free+correctly synced tv, and I'm sure one of the settings (shame I didn't write them all down) was "Set interlaced flag for output" checked, but with that checked, all combinations of ATI CCC-versions, deinterlace options within the driver and enable/disable aero got me nowhere near a satisfying tv-play.
    So now I have it unchecked, and Blend as deinterlacer, and it runs reasonably (although with 25 fps).
    All this without any SAF or other codec pack installed.

It's too bad the mp 1.0.2 setup is not downloadable anymore here, and that when installing I get an error "Download of settings file failed".

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Did try GB-PVR about a year ago. At that time my tv-card wasn't supported...

moab

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2008
    California
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What would be really cool is if MP handled a drive space error gracefully and give the user a warning when it starts up.
    Yeah, I am demanding asking the devs for such since ages. But this seems to have to wait for MP2. :(

Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter drive was full. So there is some graceful error handling at least. Not sure why it did not pop up on the previous drive full incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom