Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? (1 Viewer)

Mew

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Hertfordshire
Home Country
England England
Hi

I think the last time I set up TV server I had the same issue and I had to add Freesat Info manually. These were the parameters I used:

Transponder115
Frequency11.42500 GHz / 11425 MHz
PolarityHorizontal
ModDVB-S, QPSK
Symbol27500
FEC2/3
Network ID59
Transport ID2315
Freesat Info
Channel Number999
SID10530
PMT ID3600

I think this was around October 2019. I am still getting the EPG so assume they are OK.

Mew

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks, it's back working tonight :) I hadn't ticked "EPG grabbing whilst idle", so hoping that's all it was.
Thanks, it's back working tonight :) I hadn't ticked "EPG grabbing whilst idle", so hoping that's all it was.
Hi everyone I'm still wondering if anyone has success getting the OTA EPG data for FreeSAT ? I've tried all combinations with the...
Replies
Views
Hi Percy, are you using Freesat and getting the EPG? I'm trying to get my MP1 EPG on Freesat but cannot obtain the Freesat.Info channel so wondering if you had success. Regards TW
Hi Percy, are you using Freesat and getting the EPG? I'm trying to get my MP1 EPG on Freesat but cannot obtain the Freesat.Info...
To give full details I am transferring from WMC to MP1. I am currently using DVBlink to merge freeview and fressat channels and am...
Replies
Views
Just as a note to others who may find this thread useful and I've book marked it as I forget how my EPG is setup. Freesat info no longer works, see this for how to fix it Freesat EPG in UK anyone?
Just as a note to others who may find this thread useful and I've book marked it as I forget how my EPG is setup. Freesat info no...
Hi, Despite Channel 4 HD withdrawing from Freesat - the broadcast still seems to work but there is very limited EPG (now/next...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the reassurance BlueMax - all seems to be working fine now and most EPG data is back on the fresh installation.
Many thanks for the reassurance BlueMax - all seems to be working fine now and most EPG data is back on the fresh installation.
Hi All I recently, well 4 or 5 months ago, upgraded from MP1 to MP2 (2.1.3). I am grabbing EPG data from the tuners and all has...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom