FRENCH GRABBER for movies and series (1 Viewer)

mo418

Portal Member
March 13, 2014
Canada Canada
HI guys,

Made some research but could not find.

I like the way MP1 allows us to choose the grabber (different language, sites, etc) with a dropdown list in the video database.

MP2 is simply awesome in getting movies/series infos (less trouble than MP1). Though, is there a way to change grabber language? I can only get them in English. I tried to set MP2 user interface in french, but no luck

Thanks in advance!

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    France France
    Country flag
    hello,

French grabbers, are not available for now, but if one dev want do it, it can and welcome to it.

mo418

Portal Member
    March 13, 2014
    Canada Canada
    Hi,

Alright, thank you. I think it would be a good idea to have the option. I tried Kodi and like the way it handles metadata.

Thanks for the reply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    J Help with new grabber file. WebEPG 1
    A 1.24.0 CD art grabber not working in Shares view 1.24 Pre Release 17
    geotwticher TV Guide EPG Grabber for Australia 2020 RIP freepg.tv General 4
    C Grabbers broken General Support 24
    F My Films and .nfo grabber don't grab all the covers Newcomers Forum 0
    vuego Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
    W [solved] MP 1.20 Video IMDB no showing plot General Support 129
    vuego Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
    D IMBD web address for grabber? TV-Server 4
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    DHosein 1.25 Upgrade and movie covers/backdrops General Support 9
    doskabouter [Help Me!] Playback of iTunes Movie Trailers Developer Discussions 0
    D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
    G Movie release date in guide Electronic Program Guide 2
    J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
    tano_grasa Movie cover not showing when starting a movie aMPed 0
    R [further infos missing] some movies freezing evry seconds Submit: Bug Reports 9
    J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
    B How to Search MP2 for Movies only in 7 day EPG that comes from the Antenna General 3
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    N [solved] Movies starten nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 16
    J How to save recorded Movies and TV Series to sub-folders? Newcomers Forum 1
    S Movie navigation issues in MP2 General 8
    D media portal 2.2 have movies shown on genre not name General 6
    D Ripped movies not importing unless IMDB code is included in folder name General 4