Fritzbox Manager no notifications (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm trying to get the Fritzbox Manager plugin to notify me when a telephone call comes in but I can't get it to work. Attached are screenshots showing the config. and diag. and also from the plugin showing a list of the telephone calls (I have blacked out the actual numbers) which does get dynamically updated but video is not paused on an incomming call and no other notification is seen outside of that screen. I know this worked years ago so hope someone can help me get it to work again, I'm using MP 1.18 and have tried with both EVR and Madvr.
    fritz2.jpg fritz3.jpg fritz4.jpg fritz.jpg

P.S. My Fritzbox is a 7490 with firmware ver. 06.90 and I have it set to login with password only, not username/password, the username in the config. seems to be fixed and cannot be deleted.

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have given that a try but no difference. Is there a way to confirm the Callmonitor is active via the Fritzbox gui when logged on?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can disable/enable it again, maybe that helps.
    #96*4* disable
    Thanks again for that, I'm not sure if those codes work on my setup, I have a multiple DECT extensions controlled by a single ISDN phone which is connected to the Fritzbox. Where did you find those #codes, I would like to to investige them further.
    I am still getting the list of calls being updated dynamically and from the logs it looks like the Call monitor is working but I am getting errors from the Frtzbox Manager plugin,
    [2018-02-11 10:44:29,438] [Error ] [7 ] [ERROR] - FRITZ!Box Manager: FritzBox: Connecting failed: FRITZ!Box DNS name could not be resolved.

Not sure what that means though, I have attached the full logs which include a Fritzbox Manager Diag. run from MP Config. taken yesterday afternoon and a failed test for notifications with live TV running this morning at 10.49. Hopefully someone can take a look and advise me.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_11_02_18__10_50.zip
      1.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom