Front Row Skin 1280x720 with screenshots (2 Viewers)

ricbernards

Portal Member
June 30, 2006
Frontrow Continued?

Hi there,

I jumpstarted at this project, caus although it doenst look like frontrow (only the icons are similar), it looks really cool!

I want to put some time into building this skin from ground up, there are just three things that need mentioning:

1. I dont have the time to complete it in a few days... it could take up to two or three months to fully complete this skin.
2. It would really help if I could get a few .psd's from Archaos, but he doesnt seem to be responding in any of these threads...
3. Why did Archaos stop developing this skin? Is caus of some correspondence with apple or is it just that he didnt find the time to finish it or what?

I am still thinking about the idea to release the .psd's im building into this forum, so it grows in a joint-venture-kind-of-thingy. Let me here what you have to say about this...

Please give me some replies if you want to see this skin being developed!

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    I am still thinking about the idea to release the .psd's im building into this forum, so it grows in a joint-venture-kind-of-thingy. Let me here what you have to say about this...

I'd love to see this skin continued! Atm I'm using Razor but this would be a welcome alternative!

skare

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2004
    Vejle
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I would also like to see this skin continued. Could turn out really nice and looks like it's of to a really good start :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom