[no Bug] Frozen MP after stop of Live TV or Playback (1 Viewer)

LKA

Portal Member
February 26, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since update to 1.4 pre-release MP freezes after stopping of playback. It doesn't matter whether I have a record or live TV. Update of MP 1.3 to 1.4 runs smoothly. I'm using Titan skin at the moment and have tryed default skin too. Have deleted all skin caches. Than I have changed LAV to MS and back. All was unsucessful. With taskmanger I have had to close MP every time.

Last edited:

LKA

Portal Member
February 26, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you Holzi,

I'm not shure. I have tried MP to start in Debug modus. Here I haven't had any problems to stop Live TV and to go back in main menu.

LKA

Portal Member
February 26, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
@Holzi,

Chance? Or did you mean a modified skin? I have used Titan standard, default wide and after this Titan mod. With all skins I have had same probem.

LKA

Portal Member
February 26, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Have found my cause of my problem. Plugin IFC disabled and all is running well.

Last edited:

Zuzler

Portal Pro
May 18, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Damn. I get the same when switching from video to live TV or stopping TV as well. Disabling IFC didn't resolve it for me. But in debug mode, everything runs fine. So it has to be some extension, right?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Damn. I get the same when switching from video to live TV or stopping TV as well. Disabling IFC didn't resolve it for me. But in debug mode, everything runs fine. So it has to be some extension, right?

Which skin are you using?
    It is a pity that we forgot to bump the skin version thats why all skins show as compatible now although a lot are not, yet.

Last edited:

LKA

Portal Member
    February 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you disable both IFC entries in MP? You are aware that IFC has a specific GUI? I could imagine me too that an other to playback related plugin could be source of problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom