Full screen loses size when changing TV input (1 Viewer)

HawkMan

Portal Member
February 29, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
So MediaPortal since version 1 to 1.3 at least have this issue. whenever I change input o the TV, or surround/BD receiver int his case. Windows detects the display has been disconnected and changes resolution or something in the background.

This means that when I change back to my HTPC. and windows changes back to 1080 resolution, MP is stuck thinking it's in full screen on only a quarter of the screen. The only way to get it full screen again, is to either close it and restart it or alt+enter twice. both of which require using the keyboard and/or mouse.

Is there a way to fix this issue in MP ? I know it should be possible since other media center solutions like Plex don't behave like this, but they're also inferior to MP in almost every other way, at least the important ones that is media management and support.

HawkMan

Portal Member
February 29, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Noone's got a fix for this ? it's really annoying and starting to get on my nerves.

HawkMan

Portal Member
February 29, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
in several different combinations of keywords as it's a hard problem to really describe. and I either got nothing or hundreds of topic of no relevance.

but thanks for the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom