Fusion5 Lite - No Tuning information (1 Viewer)

Sm0ke

March 1, 2007
3. TV Card: Fusion 5 Lite
Windows XP Pro SP2

Ok, I've spent all night trying to figure out whats going on with this.

I started out having problems getting the fusion5 lite even to tune channels. After reading a while, I found that I needed to remove/disable dvicos software to get it to auto tune.

Once it autotuned in configuration, I started up MP and when I try to go to a channel I get the error "no tuning information". Error in log:

2007-03-01 02:17:28.187500 [ERROR][6]: DVBGraph:database invalid tuning details for channel:3
2007-03-01 02:17:28.203125 [ERROR][6]: Command:MediaPortal.TV.Recording.ViewTvCommand failed reason:Failed to start TV
No tuning information for Nine time:140.625 msec

BTW, Card works fine in Dvicos software and Snapstream Beyondtv. I need a change, so MP it is.

What do I do?

Sm0ke

March 1, 2007
Ok, when I spent so much time trying with just the cabletv cable and it wouldn't work, I tried Over the air. That works just fine in MP.

Why can't I get the channels from my local cable tv cable on MP?

Commodore 64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Unfortunately MP does not support QAM yet. There is a way to get QAM support with the HDHomerun, but I am unaware of QAM support for any other card in Windows front-ends.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Commodore - You are back! So glad to have you back, you have been gone for so long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom