Futurama coverart not downloading (1 Viewer)

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have all my coverart except two, Futurama : Benders big score and Futurama : Benders game.
I looked on imdb and there is coverart for both but for some reason its not getting downloaded. Any ideas for troubleshooting this?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Manually load the cover art for those two movies? From the Movie Manager on the Configuration Screen you can load cover-art from both a file or a URL.

The problem is that those Futurama movies do not have cover art on impawards.com (currently our primary source for cover art). There is not much that can be done to get these to be auto downloaded until Moving Pictures 0.7 with which you can connect to themoviedb.org (which is fan driven so you could upload your covers there).

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
Yea I knew about the manual way I just prefer to universally fix the problem rather than just my individual problem. So can I not upload to impAwards? I see that the cover art for my movies is already at themoviedb.org already so thats good.

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm sorry for the rude question, but when do you think MovingPictures 0.7 will be out?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
We should begin internal testing on Monday or Tuesday, which means hopefully next weekend. No guarantees though, this is not an official planned date, it will be ready when it's ready. But that is the current rough plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom