Gaps in Australian TV Guide (1 Viewer)

Javelin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2006
    Nth Richmond NSW
    Home Country
    Hi, First of all sorry for the duplicate post. This is also in thr thread fo Australian TV Guide by Big Kev.

I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I have 2 identical machines with MP 0.2.3.0 installed. Identical setups as well.

I am using Big Kev's application (version 1.1.1.8) to download my Tv Guide, I can't get 1.1.14 to work.

Version 1.1.1.8 works perfectly on one machine but on the other I have gaps in my TV Guide, I get about 90% of the program data (I'm using Wktivo)

I have cleared the TV Database several times and reloaded and I get the same gaps. I have disabled all other grabbers and I also have Grab EPG from DVB stream disabled.

I have also tried to grab the EPG from the DVB stream I get gaps in that guide as well.

I have even done a clean install and still get the same problem, I have also tried to install and earlier version of .0.2.3.0 RC3 and still the same problem

I am not game to touch or change anything on the working machine in case the problem manifests itself there as well (If it's not broken don't fix it)

You may be asking why I have 2 machines. I am building the second machine for my brother. As mine is working faultlessly I figured I would build an identical system.

The only difference between the two machines in that I have had earlier versions of MP installed on mine.

Any suggestions would be fantastic.:confused:

whatisk

Portal Pro
    May 21, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi, First of all sorry for the duplicate post. This is also in thr thread fo Australian TV Guide by Big Kev.

I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I have 2 identical machines with MP 0.2.3.0 installed. Identical setups as well.

I am using Big Kev's application (version 1.1.1.8) to download my Tv Guide, I can't get 1.1.14 to work.

Version 1.1.1.8 works perfectly on one machine but on the other I have gaps in my TV Guide, I get about 90% of the program data (I'm using Wktivo)

I have cleared the TV Database several times and reloaded and I get the same gaps. I have disabled all other grabbers and I also have Grab EPG from DVB stream disabled.

I have also tried to grab the EPG from the DVB stream I get gaps in that guide as well.

I have even done a clean install and still get the same problem, I have also tried to install and earlier version of .0.2.3.0 RC3 and still the same problem

I am not game to touch or change anything on the working machine in case the problem manifests itself there as well (If it's not broken don't fix it)

You may be asking why I have 2 machines. I am building the second machine for my brother. As mine is working faultlessly I figured I would build an identical system.

The only difference between the two machines in that I have had earlier versions of MP installed on mine.

Any suggestions would be fantastic.:confused:

A while ago I was experiencing the same problem with gaps in the TVGuide.
    When I had a look in the DB, I found that the genre ID number for those programs wasn't listed in the genre table in the DB.
    I added an entry with the genre number and a description into the table and haven't had any issues since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom