Gathering MediaPortal add-ons & Plugins closed 12/21/05 (1 Viewer)

Jean-Max

Portal Pro
October 20, 2004
FRANCE
Re: IMDB Utility

brokenmachine said:
Was told to post information on a lil script exe i made to assist with large IMBD searches. Basically it is a small script that you activate after you start your imdb search in the setup dialog, it just waits till the movie selection screen pops up and clicks the first movie for you. Once you close the settings page the script exits itself. It's written in auto-it (free scripter) and has only about 10 lines of script to it. I tested it last night with my server (430 movies) and it ran all night while I slept without an issue.
Just PM me a link with an upload space and I'll send it out to the community.
Hello,
Good idea for your script :)
I am the one who (try to) gather most of the add-ons and plugins for MP
I send you an MP with my email to allow you to send me the script in an attached file
I will upload your script on our French MP forum web site, so it can be downloaded by MP users

Best regards

targos

November 12, 2005

When do you think you might have this program uploaded Jean? I really need this now, and badly.

Jean-Max said:
brokenmachine said:
Was told to post information on a lil script exe i made to assist with large IMBD searches. Basically it is a small script that you activate after you start your imdb search in the setup dialog, it just waits till the movie selection screen pops up and clicks the first movie for you. Once you close the settings page the script exits itself. It's written in auto-it (free scripter) and has only about 10 lines of script to it. I tested it last night with my server (430 movies) and it ran all night while I slept without an issue.
Hello,
I send you an MP with my email to allow you to send me the script in an attached file
I will upload your script on our French MP forum web site, so it can be downloaded by MP users

Best regards

chili

Portal Pro
September 20, 2004
somewhere in the bowels of Texas

Jean-Max said:
brokenmachine said:
Hello,

Best regards

Jean-Max did you ever get this? Someone was asking about it.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Hi Jean-Max -

Not sure if I've asked you yet (think so but really can't be sure)... could you remove any links to mphook and mcelearn please, both apps are now deprecated.

Thanks,
Smirnuff.

Jean-Max

Portal Pro
October 20, 2004
FRANCE
Smirnuff said:
Hi Jean-Max -
Not sure if I've asked you yet (think so but really can't be sure)... could you remove any links to mphook and mcelearn please, both apps are now deprecated.
Thanks,
Smirnuff.
No , I doesn't remember this specific request. (I find only MP's about FireDTV and Matrox)
No matter
I Found Mphook
But where is mcelearn ?

I cannot follow this very closely, so let me asking you :

In the plugin Chapter "The Green button Plugin (MCE remote Plugin)" of the download page, what is to leave, what is to delete ?

-> delete mphook info and dwnld link
and other ?

In other words, is the Green button plugin wholly integrated in last MP versions, and so, no more download is useful now ?

Thanks for your help :)

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
is the Green button plugin wholly integrated in last MP versions

Yup thats not been needed for a very long time now so please remove the link.

hehe here's comes a confusing attempt at clearing up any confusion.

mphook has been replaced by mptray. It offers better integration with MP and handles device arrival/removal (unplugging the receiver).

mcelearn has been replaced by MyBlaster, which is packaged with the myblaster.zip download.

So mphook and mcelearn suck for want of a better way of saying it ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom