Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm also having no success installing Titanium extended theme
    You don't need to install it at all, as it is delivered with the main MP2 installation already:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

Zwischenablage-2.jpg

Zwischenablage-3.jpg

Zwischenablage-4.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You mixed up a lot of points. I have only 3 minutes, so only a short answer, sorry.
    Titanium Extended is a theme of BlueVision skin. As BlueVision is the default skin (I hope you installed latest version >Spring 2016) you need just to change the theme in the settings. Go to appearance, then "skin", press enter! (Mistake of most users) and then "change theme" in right menu.
    You'll have Titanium Extended and Windows 10 theme.

The WMC skin is not yet ready for public, it has nothing to do with Windows 10. What I mentioned to Morpheus is something else.

Mxman

Portal Member
    February 7, 2016
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You mixed up a lot of points. I have only 3 minutes, so only a short answer, sorry.
    Titanium Extended is a theme of BlueVision skin. As BlueVision is the default skin (I hope you installed latest version >Spring 2016) you need just to change the theme in the settings. Go to appearance, then "skin", press enter! (Mistake of most users) and then "change theme" in right menu.
    You'll have Titanium Extended and Windows 10 theme.

The WMC skin is not yet ready for public, it has nothing to do with Windows 10. What I mentioned to Morpheus is something else.

The problem is this skin is not appearing in the skin menu. I have installed the latest spring version. I will try a fresh lab install and see otherwise I'll wait until the next release. Thanks for your help.

Mxman

Portal Member
    February 7, 2016
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the screen shots, that's very helpful. Unfortunately the problem I have is that the skins do not show in the menu.
    I have done a clean install of spring release.
    Thanks for your help.
    I'm sure they show up. Check my post word by word. Many users stucked in the menu structure.
    Select "Appearance", then "Skin" appears in the left menu. navigate to "Skin" and press once again Enter/Ok. Then further menu options appear on the right side. "Change skin" and "Change theme". Here select "Change theme!". It's basically impossible, that the options are missing.

MP2 user 2000

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2016
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use mediaportal 2 spring 16, but the Cinema & Webradio doesnt work. I Copy the unzipped Data in the MP2 Client-Plugins, everything is ok, but in Mediaportal 2 dont have the plugins inside. So what is false.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use mediaportal 2 spring 16, but the Cinema & Webradio doesnt work. I Copy the unzipped Data in the MP2 Client-Plugins, everything is ok, but in Mediaportal 2 dont have the plugins inside. So what is false.
    Cinema plugin is not working since November 2016, because Google stopped the service unfortunately.
    WebRadio should work. But to help more information are necessary. From where did you download the plugin? Please attach log files when ever something is not working.

Assuming that you took the correct version from download section, using BlueVision skin, WebRadio should appear under "Audio".
    Do you see in settings -> plugins a "WebRadio" entry? Try to configure the plugin first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom