h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Ace Revolution
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV: LG 42PG3000
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

I certain situations, Team-Mediaportal rather slow; When i start playing a mpg or AVI movie download it takes sometime untill 90 seconds before the film starts. This could be related to the fact that I have most of my media stored i a fileshare on a NAS (Synology DS207). The network is based on Devolo dLAN 200. When the film has started, it runned smothly and problemless. I see the same when playing recorded tv from the tv-server (still streamed over Devolo dLAN200 based network). Initializing streaming from interner via plugins OnlineVideo 0.9.1 is also slowly, when the play have started it run smothly.

I tried yesterday to insert a SD-card into the SD-card-reader integrated in the AcerRevo to see cameraphotos directly from a camera's memorycard; the slideshows run rather slow and change of pictures takes very, very long time. I tried to show the same memory/pictures on the same computer outside MP with Vista's integrated pictureviewer without any problem and with reasonable performence.

Any tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom