German: ProSieben HD Question (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi All,

Is there somebody in Germany around that can give me the specs for setting up MP to show the Pro Sieben HDTV broadcasts? Autotune did not find the HD channel (I guess it is only broadcasting when they show HDTV).

Thanks in advance!

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are the requirements this heavy? I am using a twinhan and have a 3GHz HT Pentium, so no real Dual Core...

Hmm, that's a pity.. but thanks for the info.

Is anything known about the hdtv broadcasting of the world cup ? I would like to be able to see it hd...

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    mbuzina said:
    Are the requirements this heavy? I am using a twinhan and have a 3GHz HT Pentium, so no real Dual Core...

Hmm, that's a pity.. but thanks for the info.

Is anything known about the hdtv broadcasting of the world cup ? I would like to be able to see it hd...
    you will need a DVB-S2 card. and the KNC1 is the only one around atm.
    but i dont know if its allready supported by mediaportal.
    are there BDA drivers available for this card?

dualcore cpu is not a must have, but if you buy a new pc its not a bad idea to get one with hdtv dualtuner in minde ;)

the soccer world cup will be broadcasted in HDTV but i cant remember where, but i know that premiere has lost the soccer rights.
    this means that maybe you will need a DVB-S2 card with CI that is supported by Mediaportal.

atm only supported tv cards with ci are the firedtv-ci and the twinhan dtv sat-ci.

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AFAIK Skystar 2 Plus is also possible to use. I think Agree will be adding support for that card to MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom