German URLs for the weather plugin (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Unfortunately DLR does not have the complete set of images. When you get them from weather.com, all pictures are the same, only the graphics change, which causes a really nice effect. Give it a try! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
As there is a already working solution for this the tool development is on hold. To get your netatmo data in your Worldweather you first need to find your station on Weather Underground (Netatmo has a cooperation with Weather Underground) - I did it via the map. When you have it you take your station ID and fill it to the WorldWeather...
As there is a already working solution for this the tool development is on hold. To get your netatmo data in your Worldweather you...
THX to Rick164 who is helping me out getting the local Data from your Netatmo Device with building a App :) The idea is to fill...
Replies
Views
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked the folder option yesterday and changed an option in the system policy. Still no thumb.db is created and all covers are displayed how it should be. I think a system reboot was needed. How can I import my...
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked...
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom