Get the ATI Remote Wonder up and running in 5 minutes flat!! (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hello There,

I searched the forum for days looking at a way to use my ATI RW instead of the Hauppage remote that came with the PVR 350 and I cracked it!!

I am sure you guys know all this, but I think it is good to have this in this section to guide all of us.

All you need to download the programs from http://catsoft.wz.cz/sp/rwkeyfactory.php

This allows you to program ALL buttons of ATI RW, assign programs to A to F keys (like opening up other apps.. very cool I must say!)

You can close MP with the Red Power Button, nice, and Start MP with the Remote by assigning a key to it!!!

Best of all, you can use the Mouse functionality of the Remote!!

Conclusion: no need for the mouse, keyboard, other remotes.. Just sit back and zapp away!!

Really though, give it a go it is dead easy.. proof: I got it to work in 5 minutes!!

A

Anonymous

holy mouly. i tought that it is impossible. but you are my hero! now i'm using RW key factory with master and i'm finishing my Ati RW setup.

radio and mysinc doesn't start, everything else...... you're not believing;)

A

Anonymous

Glad it all works out.. I use the RW now and I can do pretty much all I want with it.. in MP or outside MP :)

what's wrong with Radio? You have a tuner with radio as well (PVR 350)?
what was wrong with Meedio? just curious 8)

A

Anonymous

nazimm said:
what's wrong with Radio? You have a tuner with radio as well (PVR 350)?
what was wrong with Meedio? just curious 8)

no, i'm using internet radio. after Windows media player reinstall i got all working

nothing wrong, but i like now MP:D my hart is saying that MP is better than Meedio. just feeling inside :roll:

yes, you can use MP plugin, but then you must change registry, use some other things and so on. with RW key factory you need key master and you can save config file;)

and i will invest my time in future to MP.

A

Anonymous

Nice one Cala... I was going to make one but anyone can have a different set up so I did not bother :D

A

Anonymous

I'm giving you a bump. This is a great tool. Perhaps a Sticky is in order.

V

Vic

Unfortunately it does not work well with Remote Wonder II... :( You cannot map all the buttons of RW2 with RWKeyFactory and that's a pity. But you can still an RW2 with Mediaportal and the ATIMediaportal plugin.

P

Pablo99

Anyone know anything about using the new Remote Wonder Plus?
I have it partially working. Mostly I want to be able to launch MP with either Power, ATI, or TV button on the remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom