[solved] Getting MP2 to run the same as MP1 for TV (1 Viewer)

archie400

January 9, 2022
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Forumers,
I've been happily running MP1 for quite a while and decided to give MP2 a try again. I've successfully installed MP2 and configured and started the TV section happily...

Except that, when I start MP1, the TV "screen" starts fully in the "windowed" window.

When I start MP2, it, too starts fully in the windowed widow EXCEPT that it has black bars on the left and right sides and, no matter how I try to resize it, the black bars remain.

Can anyone suggest how to start MP2 TV so that the actual picture fills the window rather than the picture plus the bars? It seems to do this on a 4x3 program, a widescreen program or an HD channel program.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can anyone suggest how to start MP2 TV so that the actual picture fills the window rather than the picture plus the bars? It seems to do this on a 4x3 program, a widescreen program or an HD channel program.
    You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player Settings.
    I think you need "Intelligent Zoom" or "Pan&Scan". But remember, in this case you loose video information on top and bottom. I would prefer black bars. You could also select "Stretch", if you want to see all and do not mind having deformations.

1641719612409.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom