[other] Getting the word out.... MORE PR!!!!! (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I've been waiting for ages for this.

how about a custom MP logo on a coffee mug ?
    Imprinted Mugs - Design Personalized Coffee Mugs Online at CustomInk
    Yeah, looking for a shop where this can be done like on spreadshirt. Preferable a shop that is available in multiple countries.

maybe the mepo charackter (TM) as a toy (action figure) or as a fluffy teddybear.
    He, he - I'd love to have that. Sadly this will be too expensive for us. :(

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I would propose to have a tiff, pdf & ps version on the homepage.
    That borchure is not meant to be printed at home (even though you still can). Those files available for download are meant to be sent to a printshop - hence the tiff and CMYK instead of RGB. (btw. jpg files are about 3x larger which less quality).

Some printshops even prefer eps - but then filesizes goes up to a whopping 50MB just for the front side of the Brochure. So I rather provide that only on request.:D

Also Windows 7's image viewer has no trouble opening tiff files. :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Would be great if all the brochure pictures were in English :)

17-46-33.jpg17-47-13.png

17-47-29.jpgAvalon Basichome.jpg

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Would be great if all the brochure pictures were in English :)
    MP is multilingual, isn't it? ;)

@Lyfesaver74 what do you say?

Ohhh, well.... this is tricky =) but here are my thots:

Yes MP is multilingual, multicultural all of that in my demo videos I go out of my way to show this. In TVS i make sure you see some British comedies, EPL (Manchester), in MovPic I made sure to hit some foreign movies... to that end, have SOME things be non-english in the brochure could be a good thing. But only if some Englishman with common sense can figure it out. TV Serie for example is pretty obvious. I think many good things can come about from a little culture in the brochure...

... but that is only everywhere else...

... Not in the US... we (as a people) are so stuck up that when we see something printed in a foreign language it is an automatic turn off for lots of us. And I do think that the brochure should be in the native language it is being passed out in.

To that end.... no worries... the photos can be swapped faster than loading MP =) That way anyone, anywhere can print up the brochures and go do a trade show too.

It's PR.... so I think as long as A ) You can understand the words and B ) Understand the message... then mission accomplished, but degrees of this can speed up or slow down the process.

I do know that when I pay to have the brochures printed up I will be putting in the English pics. But each person can do this themselves. As far as the brochure is concerned, you are done, Loop. You exceeded my expectations and am grateful for that =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom