Getting videos into aMPdroid (1 Viewer)

simonselmer

Portal Pro
December 15, 2008
Hi all
TV and Movies (movingpictures) are working fine on my android device (nexus 5). But I have never been able to get Videos to work.
I would expect Videos to be the same as the video folder I have chosen in MP configuration. That is my home videos and stuff like like, not movies.
In MP Extended I have under Videos chosen the video-database-file in the same folder as the other databases (movies, music and so on).

So can anyone tell me what I need to be able to see my homevideos on my device, as I can on MediaPortal?

Do I need a plugin I'm not aware of perhaps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hounddog How to get My Films working in MP 1.20 My Films 5
peque MP 1.20: Refresh rate changer doesn't get FPS of my video media... General Support 1
D Trying to get mp 1.24 to recognise Schedules Direct. General Support 4
D Getting Started General Support 30
P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
D Please help with getting Schedules Direct to work Newcomers Forum 10
emphatic How to get the right data for War Of The Worlds? My TVSeries 1
T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
M Guide mapping schedules direct, tvguide, epg buddy How to get correct entry to the correct channel? Electronic Program Guide 0
lisag Can I get MP1 to open in the Recorded TV screen? MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
Glith Audio out of sync after pause. Rewind 15sec gets it into sync again. MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
D Cannot get a fully populated UK Freesat EPG (DVB-S) General 14
R How to I get started with MP2? General 1
G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
K [solved] Cannot get EPG populating in the UK General 7
T Get this error message on attempted re-install...LOGS inc. General Support 4
C How do I get MediaPortal to separate recording files by channel and month? General 2
N [Finished] [MP2-791] Radio recordings do not get imported into Recordings listing MediaPortal 2 25
N [solved] How do you get things into the Series or Movies listing General 5
N How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin WMC Skin 1
W Need help getting my TV guide working again General Support 1
M [solved] Can't get TV option on installation Installation, configuration support 10
RossMcivor I'm just not getting any results part from card/device name/ids, no card status's TV-Server 1