Tools and other software Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Partition Manager 2009 Special Edition English Version (1 Viewer)

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello

I hope that this time limited chance to own Paragons Partition manager (English version only) might be of use for some of you..?

I have used it many times with great success but please be aware that this could cause major problems with access to your hard drive if the partitioning goes wrong..!

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Today: Paragon Partition Manager 2009 Special Edition (English Version) - Paragon Partition Manager is the most reliable and complete drive partitioning tool available in the market today! It provid

You have to hurry to get the package and even if you do not install it now get the registration code from here....

(as I post this there is 20 hours left to get your registration code)

Partition Manager 2009 Special Edition - Dennis Publishing

Please note that they have only 19 hours 53 minutes to download and install their copy of Paragon Partition Manager 2009 Special Edition (English Version), so we recommend you to inform them while the software is still available!

good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom