Got a dvb card and live in North America? Come here! (1 Viewer)

Vote for NA Sats... there is no wrong answer!

• Total voters

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i hope that we dont get a poll for every single feature request.
    Ask people, do you want feature XYZ ?
    and 99% will offcourse say : yes!

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I want to clear some things up a bit on this post... Maybe I posted it in the wrong forum... it's not really intended to be a feature request backed by the polls but a simple poll for us north American users. All I wanted to do is show most of the developers that there are users in north America that use the product and would like to have satellite support. This could include any developer that would like to pick this project up. If someone comes in here with some coding skills and see's that this option is currently missing.. and they see 100 votes for it.. they might be more willing to pick it up. I don't want to offend anyone or come back saying.... we got 100 votes... NOW START CODING... that's not at all what I had in mind. If this is not how we do things here... please let me know.. and this post and poll will be deleted.

shewless

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    IThe more votes we get, the more the Dev's will take a look at this and correct this issue once and for all.
    you think that a vote will convince a dev to get your featurerequest done? :mad:

If anything it generated more response then I've gotten with my feature requests :)

I'm curious how many official devs there are for MP.. It seems there are so few of you for such a large project... then I read about you on the homepage and I wonder how you even have any time to work on MP...

I wish I could be a developer, but I am limited in coding skillz and at present I don't have the time to learn and code - so I, like many others here, are limited to donatating to the cause and hoping feature requests get looked at...

I bet your devs are spending a lot of time on TV Engine and as I mentioned you're doing a great job on a great project... especially considering you all have real lives on top of this.

DonBogo

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Donations

1) Can someone donate 10000000 $ to the project so Frodo & co. can work 24/7 on the project ?
    2) Mmmmm, before point 1, can someone else steal Frodo's passport and avoid his escape to Hawaii ?
    ;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom