Got Black Screen using External Player (MPC-HC & KM) (1 Viewer)

lambert01

April 28, 2009
Home Country
Thailand Thailand
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0
MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide
Windows Version: XP Pro SP3
CPU Type: PHENOM 8650
HDD: WD 320Gx2 Raid
Memory: 4G 800Hz
Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA78GM-US2H
Video Card: Onboard ATI HD3200
Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.4
Sound Card: Onboard Realtek
Sound Card AC3: Optical out
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink (DXVA)
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec: MPC HomeCinema
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I been trying to config KMplayer and MPC-HC to play .MKV files with DXVA support and it work perfect outside Media Portal
But when I used Media Portal to play .MKV files by using external player such as MPC-HC & KMPlayer the screen just go black and nothing happen. This black screen occured only when I'm trying to play .MKV files that support DXVA.
But .MKV files that does not support DXVA work perfectly when Media portal use external player.

Anyone know how to solve this issues?

PS.
I'm using PureCodecPack20090126 with MPC and KMPlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g. in travel or nature documentaries) Horizontal "ticker tape" news feeds (e.g. "Sky News" channel) Vertically scrolling programme credits (e.g. "Mock the Week") I originally had my Nvidia screen-config set...
Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g...
Tinkering with using MadVR. I'm still running a 1080p TV, but have plenty of old DVD rips that I haven't updated yet, and my next...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom