Got Error when opening SMP Editor (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I had as look at this and apart form having to create c:\TV folder and skick default.jpg in everything seems to works fine.

The Most Recent Recorded TV looks fine, not 100% sure what you mean about not changeable?

thx

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor

The BasicHome is created, TV ist setted as Standart. When i set an Overlay to TV, "last recent added of MoPi" then it isnt shown, if MePo starts. The shown Overlay is "last recorded" but not - as set - the MoPi Overlay.

I can repeat the Changes ever and ever again, clear Cache, nothing changes this.

Do you understand what i mean? I`m not sure, if the error is causing this, or i am doing something wrong...

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Sorry, I did try this over the w/e with your usermenuprofile.xml and all looked fine - can you please post a screen shot and a copy of all your logs - please make sure Fanart hander log file is included.

thx

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor

i found the reason:
    If i activate "most recently recorded tv", then the Overlay "most recently added movies" isnt shown in Meu-Point "TV".

I start MePo with TV as default Item, would like to see "laste 3 added movies" AND "last recorded TV", but this seems to be not possible. If i uncheck "recorded TV", the "last 3 Movies"-Overlay is shown in Default (TV).

Can someone test this an confirm?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor

i found the reason:
    If i activate "most recently recorded tv", then the Overlay "most recently added movies" isnt shown in Meu-Point "TV".

I start MePo with TV as default Item, would like to see "laste 3 added movies" AND "last recorded TV", but this seems to be not possible. If i uncheck "recorded TV", the "last 3 Movies"-Overlay is shown in Default (TV).

Can someone test this an confirm?

Ah..ok - thats what you are trying to do.

Sorry to say only one overlay type per menu item as it stands, not sure how I would add it without risking overlapping overlays. In this case it would have to only allow most recent movies and most recent recorded tv but disable the most recent watched movies..

Will have a think, I may be able to sort something out.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom