Grabbers broken (1 Viewer)

CSMR

Portal Member
March 26, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Mediaportal 1.23 with grabbers updated via Mediaportal Configuration has several problems:

1. There are 3 IMDB EN grabbers (one called "IMDB with AKA" and two with version numbers) when there should be 1.
2. None of the these IMDB grabbers retrieve the Plot successfully (all return "unknown"). So these three should be replaced by a single grabber that works.
3. There is a TMDB grabber but there are many movies that it cannot find, despite being tagged with a tt number and the movie existing in both IMDB and TMDB. So something is wrong with TMDB search. Presumably TMDB search does not know about IMDB Ids so if the solution to the IMDB grabber problems is to migrate to TMDB, there needs to be a TMDB Id field.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    None of the these IMDB grabbers retrieve the Plot successfully (all return "unknown"). So these three should be replaced by a single grabber that works.
    I try to see :) but IMDB_MP117x and TI_MDB should work ...
    There is a TMDB grabber but there are many movies that it cannot find, despite being tagged with a tt number and the movie existing in both IMDB and TMDB. So something is wrong with TMDB search. Presumably TMDB search does not know about IMDB
    Turn on IMDB lookup in TMDB.csscript ... :)
    C#:
      public const bool API_IMDB_LOOKUP = false; // IMDB LookUp

CSMR

Portal Member
    March 26, 2011
    Home Country
    IMDB_MP117x does not work.
    TI_MDB works, but it isnt included in the scripts available online (downloaded via mediaportal configuration). It can be downloaded from github (link) and copied in manually.
    TMDB.csscript (link) doesn't contain any reference to the setting you mention.

At the moment I would suggest making TI_MDB available online and removing IMDB.csscript, [URL='https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/scripts/MovieInfo/IMDB_MP117x.csscript']IMDB_MP117x.csscript, [URL='https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/scripts/MovieInfo/IMDB_MP13x.csscript']IMDB_MP13x.csscript, and [URL='https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/scripts/MovieInfo/TMDB.csscript']TMDB.csscript.[/URL][/URL][/URL]

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    What MP version? In 1.23 its scripts in box...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    TMDB.csscript (link) doesn't contain any reference to the setting you mention.
    Pls try This (dont forget turn on IMDB lookup) and pls report ...

Attachments

• TMDB.csscript.zip
      5.9 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    IMDB_MP117x does not work.
    upload_2019-12-29_14-38-47.png upload_2019-12-29_14-39-0.png upload_2019-12-29_14-39-7.png upload_2019-12-29_14-39-12.png upload_2019-12-29_14-39-22.png upload_2019-12-29_14-39-32.png upload_2019-12-29_14-39-39.png

Attachments

• IMDB_MP117x.csscript.zip
      8.3 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    TMDB Fixed Writers and Studios
    upload_2019-12-29_15-18-43.png

Attachments

• TMDB.csscript.zip
      6 KB

CSMR

Portal Member
    March 26, 2011
    Home Country
    I am on 1.23.

I got my setup working using TI_MDB (manual download from github) but I could set up another system for testing in a few days. However there is only any point in testing or improving the best one, which as far as I can tell is TI_MDB, as the rest should be deleted. No need to maintain more than one grabber per language.

Only issue with TI_MDB is that it doesn't respect "[tt...]" inside filenames and uses the other part of the filename instead. Other than that it's very good.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Only issue with TI_MDB is that it doesn't respect "[tt...]" inside filenames and uses the other part of the filename instead. Other than that it's very good.
    Grabber search tt.. as full name or in End of name ... Try:
    tt0343818.mkv or I Robot tt0343818.mkv
    C#:
          // Get IMDB ID from search string
          Regex rximdbid = new Regex(@"(?:\s|\+|^)(?<imdbid>tt\d{7})\b");

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom