Stockholm, Sweden
    MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC 1 + latest SVN
    MediaPortal Skin: B2
    Windows Version: Vista
    Video Card: Radeon 9800 Pro
    Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 7.6
    MPEG2 Video Codec: DScaler boundled

Hi all!
    Have seen some graphical bugs for a long while and as they doesn't have been fixed I think it's time to report them in.

1. Directly when MP is started up the cursor in the home menu is inactive, don't matter if you have set up MP to always be on top, fullscreen or so. You have to move the cursor up or down to get the active "white" selection. See attachment 1 and 2. This is a very minor issue but I would like MP's UI to feel rock solid!

2. When you browse up and down in thumb mode in my videos/music/pictures, the upcoming line behaves very strange. The new line "stretches" out from somewhere out of screen. See attachment 3. Kind of hard to explain but try it yourself and you see, just browse in a video folder. I also reported this issue for the filmstrip view and it was fixed a while ago.

3. Picture slideshows: The last versions of MP has really speeded up the slideshows (thank you MP Team!). Now you can use ken burns eff and fast go through a big image folder. Here to the bug; sometimes the transition hangs for 2-3 seconds when you have pressed next a couple of times. See att 4 (sorry Keira for exposing :D ) Can this be a out-of-ram issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom