Great Plugin - Having a small glitch (1 Viewer)

Tesla

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This was exactly what I was looking for to get my ANT Movie Catalog (of purchased DVDs) into MP, into what appears to be a separate database.

I installed 4.8.0 and I'm also running:
MediaPortal 1.0
StreamedMP-0.4.298.exe (full install with Moving Picture and TV-Series)

I noticed what might be a little glitch or bug. If you get a chance, maybe you could look into it.

When I am in Filmstrip mode (where the large DVD covers scroll horizontaly). You click one to read the full summary. Click the back button to return to the scolling list, most of the time you can't go forward any more. You have to backup a few, then you can go forward and finally pass the DVD where the navigation problem started. With the animation, this view is very cool.

So, just a small problem. I did some limit testing with the other views and nothing seems to hang.

Thanks for this Plugin.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    This was exactly what I was looking for to get my ANT Movie Catalog (of purchased DVDs) into MP, into what appears to be a separate database.

I installed 4.8.0 and I'm also running:
    MediaPortal 1.0
    StreamedMP-0.4.298.exe (full install with Moving Picture and TV-Series)

I noticed what might be a little glitch or bug. If you get a chance, maybe you could look into it.

When I am in Filmstrip mode (where the large DVD covers scroll horizontaly). You click one to read the full summary. Click the back button to return to the scolling list, most of the time you can't go forward any more. You have to backup a few, then you can go forward and finally pass the DVD where the navigation problem started. With the animation, this view is very cool.

So, just a small problem. I did some limit testing with the other views and nothing seems to hang.

Thanks for this Plugin.

i thing thet problem is with the skin you use , it is not he plugin ... try first with the defult skin ...

Tesla

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2009
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm not sure I left those Blue3 skins selected when I did the install. I guess if not, I would need to reinstall MyFilms before I can even try.

Once past that, you are saying that it is ok to switch Skins? While I am doing the testing, I suppose I am not suppose to go into parts like Moving Pictures or TV-Series (since they are not compatible with Blue3).

Then switch the skin back to StreamedMP and everything will be back to normal?

As I think about it more, you are probably right though (especially if it works ok for you). You read "Skins" and I think graphics, but as I learn more about MP, it seems it's the Interface and Navigation Logic as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom