Great Work! (1 Viewer)

vadik78

Portal Member
July 6, 2005
I found Mediaportal last summer, however was not heavily using it since MP had some stability issues (and I was too lazy to investigate the forum for fixes and workarounds, my fault :) ).

I was patiently waiting for a more stable release, checking new CSVs every other week or so. I downloaded the latest CVS build (Feb 20) yesterday and, based on my limited usage, did not notice any crashes or other issues. I am so excited - MP is moving to my living room!

Great work! Developers and testers - thank you!

vadik78

Portal Member
July 6, 2005
Since my last post, I did not have any errors or crashes with my TV (with an exception of a few crashes due to no space left on my HD - all these recordings take space :shock: )

I love MP!!!! Awesome work, team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Possibly. You may want to check your provider's frequency table rather than relying on IMDB.
Possibly. You may want to check your provider's frequency table rather than relying on IMDB.
Hi, First of all, thank you guys for existing and being awesome! I have read a gazillion topics and you are patient and helpful...
Replies
Views
@Brudertac I have checked and no Error, Critical or Warnings in Event Viewer since 2/22 :)
@Brudertac I have checked and no Error, Critical or Warnings in Event Viewer since 2/22 :)
@Sebastiii this post will have the logs I mentioned on IRC Okay, first off this HTPC (main HTPC) is about 3 years old and has not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom