1.27.0 Green screen when I reproduce ISO DVD/BD (1 Viewer)

Idro

Portal Pro
February 13, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello,

I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio.

I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum.

I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for my HTPC I'm using the integrated video card.
On the other hand I have no issue for mkv files at every resolution.

I have a windows 10 and the following hardware specs:

Motherboard: GIGABYTE H97-HD3
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460
Video Chipset: Intel HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 16 GB

Also I use LAV filters (last version) and SAF codec pack and MadVR.

I thought it could be the use of integrated video card in place of dedicated video card, but if I run that ISO files inside vlc it works (menu's included).
Indeed if I run with windows media player, again I get the green screen.
That's why I think it should be a codec itself and/or codec configuration issue rather than a hardware issue.

Let me know if you need some other info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I myself use an AMD Ryzen 2400G CPU with integrated graphics card everywhere. This allows you to watch the TV perfectly 4K with MediaPortal. If I can provide settings to help just ask.
I myself use an AMD Ryzen 2400G CPU with integrated graphics card everywhere. This allows you to watch the TV perfectly 4K with...
Hello, I am having trouble playing 4k UHD Videos with MediaPortal. The Video is working fine in VLC or even Windows Media Player...
Replies
Views
Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
Ah that could be a problem. I took a look at the Gigabyte website, they offer the 1050 and Ti version in a "low profile" format, not sure if that works with mini itx though, all the AMD RX cards are listed as ATX format. Another consideration is power Gigabyte recommend a 300W psu for the 1050Ti and 500W+ for the AMD RX range. There...
Ah that could be a problem. I took a look at the Gigabyte website, they offer the 1050 and Ti version in a "low profile" format...
Hello everyone, recently I tried to reproduce a video coded in HEVC UHD 2160p into MePo. The video is not smooth, it stumbles and...
Replies
Views
There's an auto3d updated available in a post, don't have thats under my hand right now, but yiu can use it, arion_p fixed it [emoji106] Glads it was working for you [emoji106] Tapatalk
There's an auto3d updated available in a post, don't have thats under my hand right now, but yiu can use it, arion_p fixed it...
Dear support, After upgrading from 1.22 to either 1.23 or 1.24 all movies or videos I play only shows black screen. Audio is fine...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom