Groups and opacity (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey all,

I bump into this constantly and so far did not find any answer myself, maybe you guys can help me out.

Whenever I put stuff inside a group it tends to diffuse everything that's in there. When a group has a button and a button is focused the groups diffuse is gone most of the time.

I find from playing around with groups that sometimes they can solve certain issues. Like for example with the videowindow.

Anyway to get around this sort o thing? Or are groups actually just supposed to be used with selectable controls in them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
Replies
Views
there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did upgrade. Just re-install v3 and extract the contents from the backup file to the /data folder of your v3 installation
there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did...
tinyMediaManager is a media management tool written in Java/Swing. It is written to provide metadata and artwork for XBMC and...
Replies
Views
No problem, glad it helped. :)
No problem, glad it helped. :)
The next major release of Moving Pictures will have an interface in the MediaPortal GUI for managing files in the importer. This is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom