GUI Menu doesn't start (1 Viewer)

Krusty86

March 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

sorry in advance for my bad english..

I already installed moving pictures and i really enjoy all the fanarts and backdrops, it is real fun to browse through the movies. But there is one thing that really costs me my last nerves ;-)

When I'm in moving pictures in Mediaportal i just can open the view modes on the right-hand side (i am using blue3), the search-toggle and the gearwheel don't react if i click on them, i just hear the sound that i have clicked. so it is not possible for me to search movies by actor or rating or whatever and i thought i've seen sth. like this in a screenshot.

Is there anybody who is able to tell me what i'm doing wrong, is there anything i just forgot to install?
as i told before i'm using blue3 on mediaportal 1.0 with moving pictures 0.7.2 (the latest release)

thanks in advance for your answers
Daniel

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Krusty86, it sounds like you are refering to filtering which will not be available until the next release (version 0.8). In the meantime, we have already implemented sorting, which you can access by pressing the info key on your remote or the F9 key on the keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom