Guide: Automated Ad Removal (DVRMS Toolbox) (1 Viewer)

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
November 14, 2005
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I used to have this problem, i've fixed it by running the created mpg file through a Videoredo quickstream fix before i do anything else with it. That seems to straighten everything out and then there are no problems with cutting the mpg or watching it afterwards. The process is remarkably quick, 4 or 5 minutes for a 1 hour recording on my wee machine, well worth it for the lack of headaches thereafter!

Scoobsheister

Portal Pro
June 21, 2006
trying to set this up for my mediaportal but when trying to enter in the two conditions:

'Migrate value in Context["OutputFile"] to Context ["InputFile"]' This is purely for the benefit of the following steps, as DVRMS Toolbox only allows you to rename input files, not output files.

'Move file specified in Context ("InputFile") to D:\Recorded TV' This moves the file from the output directory you specify when running the process to whatever folder the original files are in, and overwrites it. Select DeleteExisting in the options for this.

I keep getting 'Specified cast not is not valid'. Even if i just keep the default values that are already in the textboxes i still get this error, any ideas?

EDIT: Found a new version of DVRMSToolbox and that seems to have fixed the problem

broadscott

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
dvrmstoolbox keeps crashing eveytime I go to edit/add anything the in the processConditionEditor. Anyone else had this problem? Have tried a few versions (including the most recent) and the problem still keeps occuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom