h.264 Video Codec: ffd
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: media center
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Experiencing problems on startup of mediaportal. It freezes on the windows plugin screen. When i go into options a nd disable the videos plugin the program works. As the videos section is the only main reason i use the unit this is a big problem. The system worked fine, until and reinstalled windows for a fresh install, as i had some video codec problems which required a full reinstall. I dont understand now why it wont work. Ive tried reinstalling the program, but still the same.

edit: when i enter the videos database option in the configuration, the system hangs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There's no particular error in log. I suggest you to try to delete video database and retry.

Can you verify if log level is set to debug in MP configuration? If not please set it to debug and repost logs.

Mrkstrlng

Portal Member
    May 25, 2010
    Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working.

The actually video database was hanging also, as soon as i clicked on it the computer would hang, and i have to ctrl alt delete to get the program to close. Thanks for the effort, great product and i will be donating soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom