Hard crashes in gui when sending to importer (1 Viewer)

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm (still) having hard crashes when sending to importer in GUI. Now using latest Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.21 Pre Release

[2018-12-05 18:32:16,541] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at TvPlugin.TvSearch.OnPageDestroy(Int32 newWindowId)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    [2018-12-06 00:37:01,313] [Error ] [movie avail. checker] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2018-12-06 00:37:01,319] [Log ] [movie avail. checker] [ERROR] - Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at Cornerstone.Database.CustomTypes.RelationList`2.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovieBrowser.availabilityCheckProcess()
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovieBrowser.<.ctor>b__125_0()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index Site : Void ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(System.ExceptionArgument, System.ExceptionResource) Source : mscorlib Stack Trace: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at Cornerstone.Database.CustomTypes.RelationList`2.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovieBrowser.availabilityCheckProcess()
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovieBrowser.<.ctor>b__125_0()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I think this is same what I reported before Hard crashes after using "Send to importer"

It seems pretty easy to reproduce on my system:

1. Send movie to importer
    2. Go to importer and select correct movie
    3. Getting movie details should take enough time (slow network etc.), go back to all movies list
    4. Browsing movies crashes when get movie details is completed in background and tries to update all movies listing?

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    That might explain why I never saw the error, as I'm using IMDb+, but looks like issues with the XML on default scraper indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom