Hardware: ideal keyboard and remote control combination (1 Viewer)

JulianBuss

Portal Pro
November 14, 2004
I found a cool keyboard which is quite small and works cableless via infrared. It has a mouse build in and some extra keys.

There is just one online shop in germany in which you can buy it, it's original from a company named "ruwido" from austria.

For german users: look here: http://www.centarea.de/ There are pictures and you can buy it.

International users: look at the company page here: http://www.ruwido.com/en/living_room.htm

I have this keyboard for two days now and I'm very satisfied. And it's quite wife compatibel, too :)

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Nice one Julian
    I may get one myself - any chance of a closeup photo of the keyboard?

DMAN

W

worm

I have a gyration mouse and keyboard. These are wireless (radio) and have really good range (I have a large lounge and 50" Axium display) over 30 feet. The keyboard is small and the mouse can be used on the bench like a normal mouse or in the 'air' like a wand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
    The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
    Guys unless I'm missing some thing, MP2 still lacks a lot of keyboard shortcuts, even most basic ones, like + - to get channel...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, Been using Flirc for a while and with recently adding a Harmony Hub + Harmony companion in the mix it has really become a nice setup albeit with some extra work to setup, below are some basic explanations and guide based on Harmony setup. Hardware - Flirc It's an USB dongle which emulates keyboard commands and can learn from...
    Hi, Been using Flirc for a while and with recently adding a Harmony Hub + Harmony companion in the mix it has really become a nice...
    Hi, Been using Flirc for a while and with recently adding a Harmony Hub + Harmony companion in the mix it has really become a nice...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom