harmony one remote (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In this forum users wrote they have problems with theese remote. Thats all ...

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Try the "Search" within this forum and you will get a lot of hits with your remote. I know that the SRM5100 is Vista certificated and when you want to stay on Vista, it may be Ok for you. When all functions be ok in MP, you can give the Harmony a try. Setting up as a MCE-Remote and learn possibly missing commands from the SRM5100 should work.

chrut

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2008
    Try the "Search" within this forum and you will get a lot of hits with your remote. I know that the SRM5100 is Vista certificated and when you want to stay on Vista, it may be Ok for you. When all functions be ok in MP, you can give the Harmony a try. Setting up as a MCE-Remote and learn possibly missing commands from the SRM5100 should work.
    Yes - everything works great with SRM5100, Vista and Mediaportal. When the time comes I might try this, but for now I'm using the SRM5100 remote. I wish Logitech created their own MCE IR dongle, then it would be a lot easier.

Alright, if you found out anything please post it here. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom