Has anyone seen Frodo? (1 Viewer)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Ah! So MP is only 2 and a half years old! That's impressive. Too bad the link to the XMBC forum isn't working anymore. Is it saved anywhere?

I know I'm going offtopic here, but the TS question is answered....so there is no real use for this topic anyway. For this kind (my posts) of rubbish I have a "Post whatever you like" topic on my forums. ....Not worth starting a topic for, but valuable enough for me to ask or tell... :)

edit: It keeps topics that are of any use clean. It could be used for discussions about.......Venessa.....for instance :p (just kidding)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
I know I'm going offtopic here, but the TS question is answered....so there is no real use for this topic anyway. For this kind (my posts) of rubbish I have a "Post whatever you like" topic on my forums. ....Not worth starting a topic for, but valuable enough for me to ask or tell... :)

No problem at all in this part of the forums. That's exactly what it's made for. MediaPortal-talk... ;)

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
mPod you are of the few people that have the same opinion as myself on "what a forum is".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom