Hauppauge Card Settings Don't Affect MP Anymore (1 Viewer)

petteram

Portal Pro
November 4, 2005
Norway
I need to adjust sharpness too. Maybe Frodo is the best person to ask,
but I`m affraid to disturbe him in his important work:)

bearman

March 6, 2006
East London, South Africa
here we go found it but it does not stick - think we have to tweak the registery to get it to stick

rob1.gif

rob2.gif

BigBuddha

Portal Pro
August 28, 2005
bearman said:
here we go found it but it does not stick - think we have to tweak the registery to get it to stick

Unless I am mistaken you are not using a recent CVS with RC2, which to the best of my knowledge has completely removed that whole section (of the card setup) you had highlighted in red above.

From memory I used to be using a CVS from 21/01/06 and I think that this feature was removed back then (maybe even before). I know that it is removed from current CVS (anything from March) for sure!

helten.dk

March 30, 2006
MEH :?

I just got a Hauppauge HVR-1300 to supplement my PVR-150, but when I use the HVR-1300 tuner the picture is very dark due to too low contrast. It looks fine in WinTV 2000 with increased contrast.

I really need the possibility of changing the settings of the tuners individually back as well.

Hope someone can help!

Slice

May 25, 2006
Hi all,

I was planning to use the tweak tool to adjust the Motion Blur (Temporal Filter) on my PVR-150, I'm also using the latest build and it's keeps re-setting also.

Is there any work around for this or any plans to re-introduce the extra settings in MP?

Thanks,

DaveR

Topher5000

Portal Pro
April 5, 2006
I'm getting the opposite. I was having problems with a blocky picture & FlipGer suggested installing the Hauppauge Tweak Tools & setting the bitrate higher. I installed Tweak Tools a svn from Saturday & now, while watching TV, if I hit info & go to the camcorder icon, I can move the sliders, but it doesn't change anything. I didn't know about turning off time-shift, though. I'll try it later. Media Portal doesn't reset the numbers, but I have to use Tweak Tools to mess around with the picture.

Bosso

Portal Pro
December 16, 2004
Sweden / Stockholm
Any solution to this topic?
I've tried to set the brightness via the tweak tool, but it won't affect the picture recorded by my pvr-250.
/Bosso

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom