Hauppauge HVR 1110 card not found (1 Viewer)

Stouf

Portal Member
August 8, 2007
Bump !

I'm new to this forum, and i need help with my HVR-1110 card.

I can get it to work with wintv2000 (analog and dvb-t), K!TV (analog only)
In MP 0.2.2, setup detected the dvb-t part of it, but couldn't "create graph".
Now, with MP 0.2.3 RC1 + last SVN, both dvb-t and analog are detected by TV-server, but no channels are scanned.

For the moment, the workaround is to have K!TV launched by MultiShortcut plugin, and when I want to watch dvb-t, then I switch on the dvb-t external receiver and switch to the video-in channel in K!TV... not really wonderfull... :(

Could someone please help me making this @#!§&! Hauppauge hvr-1110 to work with MP ?

(I tried with every driver I could find, but never had luck with this card)

lorenzo76

Portal Member
July 25, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Stouf, have u tried to install the lastest driver for hvr-1110?I had the same problem, try to install the latest drivers, do it manually because windows didn't recognize mine when I did it automatically.But still the analog part doesn't work.Hope it helps u.

Stouf

Portal Member
August 8, 2007
Hi Lorenzo

Can you point me to where you downloaded your drivers ? Hauppauge like releasing different drivers in fonction of the land...
ATM, i'm using the last drivers i could find (v3.4a cd on french support site, different drivers on uk site...)
However, i could be a good start to work with only dvb-t part of the card :p

Cheers
Stouf

Stouf

Portal Member
August 8, 2007
Thanks Lorenzo, i'll try it as soon as i can, and i'll let you know about it... The only thing I can say is that i use the same driver version ATM, exept it's the french one (3.4a FRE)

Thanks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom