Hauppauge HVR 1110 card not found (1 Viewer)

siedrosat

Portal Member
November 9, 2006
I have istalled a new verison of Hvr 1100 it is Hvr 1110, but the last version the Mp not recognised the card. I have last version of diriver 2.5e.
Can you help me?

Thank You.

Motherboard Abit Amd 3500 64 Bit, Sk Video Radeon 9000 Pro, 1 giga Corsair, Xp Pro Sp2.

Cranners

Portal Member
October 29, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The version I gave is the one shipping in v2.5e of the software for the card. Which this link you gave clearly states is the only one that works with this card.

What is the driver version you have?

siedrosat

Portal Member
November 9, 2006
The version I gave is the one shipping in v2.5e of the software for the card. Which this link you gave clearly states is the only one that works with this card.

What is the driver version you have?

The version that i have is 2.5e. But the driver installed is in directory "driver67" and not "driver88". The driver in directory "Driver88" is not compatible with this card because my card use chipset Philips. Your card use a chipset conextan.

siedrosat

Portal Member
November 9, 2006
The solution is this insert in capturecarddefinitions.xml

<capturecard commercialname="Hauppauge WINTV-HVR 713X" capturename="Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 713x BDA Digital Capture" devid="ven_1131&amp;dev_7133&amp;subsys_67010070&amp;rev_d1">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true"/>
<tv>
<interface cat="capture" video="2" audio="3" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="2"/>
<filters>
<filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBT Network Provider" checkdevice="false"/>
<filter cat="tunerdevice" name="Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 713x BDA DVBT Tuner" checkdevice="false"/>
<filter cat="capture" name="Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 713x BDA Digital Capture" checkdevice="false"/>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="networkprovider" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="tunerdevice" sinkpin="0"/>
<connection sourcefilter="tunerdevice" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"/>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

byktorz

November 17, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
This isn't the solution

Hello,
I have the same problem. The last driver (25e) is installed but the Mp not recognised the card. And I add this card to my capturecarddefinitions.xml but the Mp not recognised the card.

I need help!!!!

dareh

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
Alcalá de Henares
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi byktorz , I'm going to ask you in english for respect to the forum, Have you still got the hvr1110?
If so, can you tell me please, which drivers (hvr) and which op. system (version) have you got?
I'm not able to tune with this card any digital channels even with the original software.
There are many people with this same problem and in hauppauge forums they don't give any working solution.

Thank you very much.

Hasta luego.
Dareh

jhoncybpr

February 9, 2007
Impossible

HVR 1110 is not compatible with mediaportal.
I've make all operation description in this forum
I've installed the driver version 3.3 and 3.4beta. but there aren't solution.
Please help me.
I've by the jeppsen multimedia combination but don't work.

Help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom