Video Card: Asus EN8500GT Silent/HTP/256M
    Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.7824
    Sound Card: Onboard Realtek ALC889A
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver: 5.10.0.5657
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge Win/TV PVR 150
    1. TV Card Type: Analog
    HTPC Case: Antec Fusion
    Cooling: Boxed cpu cooler & 1x120mm case fans (disconnected 2nd 120mm)
    Power Supply: Standard
    Remote: Hauppauge silver 45 buttons
    TV: Sony KV-29FX20B
    TV - HTPC Connection: (TV) Scart -> Scart convertor -> S-Video (Integrated TV-out of mobo)

Hi guys, I have a problem with getting a PVR150 working.
    I installed it using this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...v-pvr-150-ir-issue-9415/index2.html#post66678 but I get a 'no signal' error.
    Apparantly this is because of the driver since there is no problem running it with windows 7 (7000) and the embedded mediacenter.

Now, I installed it with this driver under xp sp3: http://www.hauppauge.de/software/wintv/nova-hvr-cd46b.exe
    and the 'no signal' issue is ok but how do I get the remote working?:confused:

Thanks of looking into this matter!

P2

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Hauppauge IR issue DE
    Hi Peter2 Yes, the IR32 can be tricky to get working. It often needs a reinstall and/or restart to work properly because it installs keys in the registry. I advise you to use the latest IR32 from Hauppauge as commented -->here<--. The registry keys that the installer creates must point to the location of the exe else MP will think it...
    Hi Peter2 Yes, the IR32 can be tricky to get working. It often needs a reinstall and/or restart to work properly because it...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Samsung...
    Replies
    Views
    If you are happy using FFDShow audio decoder as a post-processor, you can use it's output mixer to duplicate a stereo input to two (or three) stereo outputs (2 or 3 jacks). To use it as a post-processing filter, enable the 'uncompressed' formats in the FFDShow 'codecs' section, add it as a post-processor in MP TV/Video/DVD etc...
    If you are happy using FFDShow audio decoder as a post-processor, you can use it's output mixer to duplicate a stereo input to two...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: i3 2100 @ stock HDD: Intel SSD 320/40Gb...
    Replies
    Views
    And what happens when the time of the channel change comes - does the other channel start? This can happen to me when I open MP configuration without cleanly closing MP; when I open MP again and start viewing TV the old timeshift buffer is still used. However I can't reproduce in normal circumstances. Logs might help. mm
    And what happens when the time of the channel change comes - does the other channel start? This can happen to me when I open MP...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Samsung...
    Replies
    Views
    I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
    I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Samsung...
    Replies
    Views
    Testing channels hammers things a bit more than normal usage. It is more likely to expose a problem. There has been one report of a user having stability issues, and this was tracked down to a BIOS setting to optimise performance (which warned of possible stability issues). Have you overclocked or anything like that? Could be a...
    Testing channels hammers things a bit more than normal usage. It is more likely to expose a problem. There has been one report...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: i3 2100 @ stock HDD: Intel SSD 320/40Gb...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom