Hauppauge remote mapping funtion does really works? (1 Viewer)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I've got remote hauppauge 45 button, and it works great with mediaportal native remote support. But I would like to add a funtion for blue button. I want to mapp blue button for queue item in condition window music files. I try to do that in mediaportal setup/remote/hauppauge remote/mapping, I create a new condition for blue button but when I press apply i get always an error and the program is closed.

Is that a bug known or I'm doing something bad?

Regars,

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    nobody can help me? at least I would like to know if anyone have use the mapping funtion for hauppauge remote with success.

thanks again.

Nielsen

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2004
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    You are not the only one. I have the same problem. MP configuration file crash when try to save my new mappings.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you LordMessi, In which directory we should put the file InputMappingForm.cs? I don´t find any instruction about that.

och

Portal Member
    February 16, 2006
    UK
    vgallego65,

You can't put the InputMappingForm.cs file anywhere. Its the source code and you need to wait for it to be built. I submitted the patch yesterday - it might take a day or two for one of the core MP folks to accept the patch into CVS.

Until then you only thing you can do is edit the mapping xml by hand; this is not very practical unless you're willing to dig around in the source code to find the magic numbers for windows and actions.

Regards,

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom