[Remote] HDMI-CEC Support < 35€ (1 Viewer)

gijoe73

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That's strange - I've recently upgraded libcec to the actual version and cecremote is still working.

gijoe73

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Aarrggh - It seems that I've copied the "old" version over the old version. Shame on me.

Xetic you're right - the Plugin won't work with the new Version

it3689

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    After some testing with my Samsung AVR I now get an error message when opening the config of CECRemote:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attemp to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Requested value 'Avr' was not found."

Clicking on continue does not open the configuration GUI.
    Is there a possibility to reset all CECRemote settings to default?

ReInstalling the plugin does not work :-(

Tuomaa

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    That's a bug in the alpha. I will fix it for the next version, but as a workaround, you can delete the line "<entry name="ConnectedTo">xxx</entry>" under CecRemote section from MediaPortal.xml (at C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\ etc. ) file.

I can confirm that Libcec 2.X doesn't work with the current version. There might be some API changes, I have to check it out when I find the time.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have mentioned the following behaviour:
    (Nearly ?) Everytime when MePo wakes up for doing a scheduled recording the client chrashes. This happens only, when the plugin is enabled.

I have to do some testcases and fetch logs. But I would like to know if someone else has this problem too.

I'm still on MePo Version 1.23. The plugin is version 0.82 alpha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom